In a statement on Monday, March 30, 2020, Governor Northam has ordered all Virginians to limit all non-essential movement and stay at home effective immediately. The full Press Release from the Governor's Office: Governor Northam Issues Statewide Stay at Home Order RICHMOND —Governor Ralph Northam today issued a statewide Stay at Home order to protect the health and safety of Virginians and mitigate the spread of the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. The executive order takes effect immediately...
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- COVID-19 Could Stir New Debate Over Virginia’s Minimum Wage
- Monday: Virginia Tops 1,000 COVID-19 Cases, Northam Issues “Stay at Home” Order
- Va. News: Virus Prompts Many to visit Appalachian Trail, Parade for Augusta County Youth
- No Coal Industry Tax Break in COVID-19 Relief Bill
- Forecasting the Pandemic’s Impact on the Virginia Economy