He isn't on the ballot in Nevada's caucuses, but billionaire former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will be on the national debate stage for the first time with five other Democratic candidates Wednesday night during the debate in Las Vegas. He qualified after surging in the polls. Bloomberg is expected to endure heavy attacks from his opponents — and his performance may be a crucial test of his candidacy, political experts say, and for the party's 2020 nominating fight. On Tuesday,...
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- Should Virginia Establish a “Preclearance” Standard?
- A Look at the Faith-Based Arguments at the General Assembly
- VA House Weighs Possible Release for Sick and Disabled Prisoners
- There’s Bipartisan Support for Criminal Justice Reform in Richmond This Year
- State Democrats Want Increased Protections for Undocumented Immigrants