The Democratic National Committee announced Thursday the list of presidential candidates who will take the stage at the first primary debates, on June 26 and 27. To accommodate the massive field of candidates, the debates will be spread over two nights, with 10 candidates taking the stage for each two-hour debate. Here are the candidates who the DNC said have made the cut, in alphabetical order: Colorado Sen. Michael Bennet Former Vice President Joe Biden* New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker* South...
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- Virginia’s Medicaid Work Requirements Are Still Up in the Air
- Presidential Candidates Attend Annual Virginia Democratic Gala
- Don’t Expect Political Fight Over Guns to End With Special Session
- Senator Warner is Pushing for Expanded Aeronautics Research
- Mumps Outbreak Grows at ICE Detention Facility in Virginia