Harrisonburg fire officials have determined that the explosion and fire Saturday morning in a group of businesses just south of JMU was the result of a natural gas leak inside the building. WMRA's Bridget Manley reports.
The Latest from NPR
NPR Updates: Protests For Racial Justice
Coronavirus Live Updates
- The Economy Is Driving Women Out Of The Workforce And Some May Not Return
- The Pandemic Bounceback Abroad: Concerts And Movies In Other Countries
- Pandemic 'Halftime': U.S. Looks At Lessons Learned As Fall & Holidays Near
- The Politics At Play In Judge Amy Coney Barrett's Confirmation Hearings
- The U.S. Pandemic Is Stuck In A Cycle Of Endless Ups And Downs
News from Virginia Public Radio
- No Immediate Ruling from Judge After Lee Statue Trial
- Special Session Begins to Wrap Up: What Did Lawmakers Accomplish?
- After Lengthy Special Session, Adjusted State Budget Still Faces Delays
- Va. News: Outlawing Outhouses and Reopening Public Libraries
- While Virginia Unemployment Begins to Fall, It Remains High in the Asian American Community