Imagine, if you can, a scenario in which Attorney General William Barr declined to put out a four-page letter to Congress describing the Mueller report three weeks ago. Imagine, too, that he didn't hold a press conference Thursday before the redacted report's release. The narrative that set in after Barr stepped into the limelight might be very different. Barr declared in his letter that President Trump and his associates did not conspire with Russia to sway the 2016 presidential election and...
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- Virginia Set to Lower Carbon Emissions
- Now That the Presidency is Off the Table, What’s Next for McAuliffe?
- Could Medicaid Reimbursement Be a Solution to Black Maternal Mortality?
- NASA Aims for Space and Battles Erosion on Wallops Island
- Financial Reports Show What Races Are a Priority for Republicans and Democrats This Fall