Updated at 11:38 p.m. ET Planned votes on two articles of impeachment against President Trump were delayed late Thursday night by Rep. Jerry Nadler, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. He asked members to consider how they want to vote and to reconvene at 10 a.m. Friday. Ranking minority member Rep. Doug Collins and others protested that Nadler had upset the committee's plans without consulting them. The Judiciary Committee had sparred for more than 12 hours Thursday ahead of...
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- National Park Service Needs You; Help I.D. Invasive Animal Species
- Donors to Democratic Candidates Are Going to Want a Return on Their Investment
- Despite Democratic Control, Reigning in Predatory Lenders May Still Be Difficult
- Interest Groups: Now is the Time to Better Fund Virginia’s Schools
- Shortage of Clerks at Crisis Level in Virginia’s District Courts