Anxiety and depression are running high these days over concerns of COVID-19. Charlottesville resident and author Lisa Jakub has written about her own struggles with anxiety and panic attacks. She recently spoke with WMRA's Chris Boros about some techniques that can calm a racing heart.
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- Making Sure Kids Get Counted
- COVID-19 Could Stir New Debate Over Virginia’s Minimum Wage
- Monday: Virginia Tops 1,000 COVID-19 Cases, Northam Issues “Stay at Home” Order
- Va. News: Virus Prompts Many to visit Appalachian Trail, Parade for Augusta County Youth
- No Coal Industry Tax Break in COVID-19 Relief Bill