Macular degeneration may not get as much attention as Alzheimer's disease or breast cancer, but nearly one-third of people over 80 are affected by it. One physician at the UVa School of Medicine says they may have found a cure. WMRA’s Marguerite Gallorini reports.
The Latest from NPR
- Virginia Prisons Ban Visitors From Wearing Tampons, Citing Contraband Concerns
- OPINION: As Florence Kills Pigs And Millions Of Chickens, We Must 'Open Our Hearts'
- Surprise Victory Of Opposition In Maldives Elections, A Referendum On Democracy
- 'Lion King' Puppet Technician Arrested After Allegedly Printing 3D Gun At Theater
- Dallas Police Department Fires Amber Guyger, Officer Who Shot Man In His Own Home