Macular degeneration may not get as much attention as Alzheimer's disease or breast cancer, but nearly one-third of people over 80 are affected by it. One physician at the UVa School of Medicine says they may have found a cure. WMRA’s Marguerite Gallorini reports.
The Latest from NPR
- Need Help Paying For College? There's An App For That
- Space Mining — Learning How To Fuel An Interplanetary Gas Station
- Year-Round Fire Season Means Always Living 'Evacuation Ready'
- Rob Goldstone On His Infamous Russia Email: 'I Had No Idea What I Was Talking About'
- Airports At Water's Edge Battle Rising Sea Levels