Updated at 2:33 p.m. ET House Democrats unveiled two articles of impeachment against President Trump on Tuesday morning, charging him with abuse of power in the Ukraine affair and obstruction of Congress. Read the articles of impeachment here . The text recounts the findings of the House's investigation into Trump's dealings this year with Ukraine and, among other charges, says Trump "has betrayed the nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic...
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- Interest Groups: Now is the Time to Better Fund Virginia’s Schools
- Shortage of Clerks at Crisis Level in Virginia’s District Courts
- The Growing Cost of Virginia Elections
- Va. News: Struggling former Coalfields in Southwest Virginia, Martinsville may change to Town status
- “Rumors of War” Unveiling Tuesday in Richmond