Updated at 4:40 p.m. ET Fiona Hill, who served as the top Russia expert on the National Security Council before resigning last summer, criticized Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee for advancing theories that Ukraine, and not Russia, interfered with the 2016 presidential election. Testifying on the third and final day of impeachment hearings before the panel this week, Hill said, "I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance...
The Latest from NPR
News from Virginia Public Radio
- How the McDonnell Case Could Impact the Impeachment Process
- Opponents Think Now is a Good Time for State Lawmakers to Abolish the Death Penalty
- What Research Shows Works, and Doesn’t, With Gun Control
- New Website Aims to Document Effects of Eastern Shore Poultry Houses
- Could State Democrats Bring Back the Estate Tax?